Hello, and thank you for choosing M. Nicole Photography! I can't wait to turn your precious moments into photographic memories!
Here is a bit of information to help make your experience with M. Nicole both more enjoyable and entirely unforgettable! Please read ALL of it! Let's get started!!
Just a quick note first:
** Please Do Not Allow Your Gallery To Expire!! All password protected proof galleries will be posted and available for 14 days after receiving your password; your password will be sent in your "Gallery Ready" email. If you allow your gallery to expire, the re-posting fee is $15.00 for an additional 7 day post. NO EXCEPTIONS! **
• You may contact me for booking requests/questions in several ways: through Facebook (see icon at bottom of page), through this website, through email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or through call/text at 770-789-2952. Please allow up to 24 hours for follow-up calls/contact.
• Next, we will discuss your photography needs. I will help you find a package that will best suit your needs and discuss the best time/location for your shoot.
• A 50% deposit is required to hold your date. I will create an invoice for you for the full amount, but you will only need to pay the deposit amount to hold your date. All remaining amounts must be paid 5 business days before the date of the photo shoot. The due date for final payment will be noted on your invoice. Photo orders will be invoiced after the order is placed.
• PayPal is the preferred method for payments. Payments will also be accepted through the mail, check or money order only, no cash please.
• Cancellations within 48 hours of the shoot are eligible for a 50% refund (of total package price). Cancellations 2 or more days before shoot are eligible for a full refund.
• Please be on time for your shoot to take advantage of your full shooting time! If your 2-hour shoot is scheduled for 10:00 AM and you arrive at 10:30, your shoot will end at 12:00 PM. Don't forfeit your time...please plan accordingly!
Now for the FUN STUFF!!!!
• I love to shoot photos outdoors! Natural light is amazing! If at all possible, I prefer to shoot outdoors during the early morning or late evening hours for the most comfort and the best lighting. Cloudy days are excellent as well, so don't be dismayed if the sun is hiding on the day of your shoot.
• People always ask me what they should wear, and I say...wear what makes you feel comfortable and what looks good on you! A good rule of thumb for family shoots is to coordinate colors around the lady of the family. Stay clear of lots of jewelry. Patterns are okay, just don't overdo it! Bright colors are great-looking in photos, but if you're more of a "cream" person, we can absolutely work that! Props are cool too...hats, sunglasses, scarves are lovely. If you're a Senior, bring your football, basketball, baseball bat, letterman/band jacket, instrument, cap/gown or (insert other favorite prop here) and we will incorporate it into your shots.
• Yes, I will show you a few shots as we take them. :-)
• Approximately 3-4 business days after your shoot, I will choose the very best photos and upload them to your own Proof Gallery on this site. I will contact you by email with the Gallery password and other instructions for how to choose the photos you'd like to have retouched. ** The online Proof Gallery will expire 2 weeks after your Gallery Ready email .**
• Please allow 5-7 business days for the retouched photos you have chosen to be posted to the site in a NEW online Gallery (with a new password).
** This new gallery will expire in 4 weeks, so if you'd like to download your photos, share them with friends/family, or order prints, please make your selections within that timeframe.**